Hello guys, if you want to learn Swagger and looking for the best online courses then you have come to the right place. In the past, I have shared the best REST API courses as well best Postman courses, one of the best tools to test REST API and in this article, I am going to share the best online courses to learn Swagger in 2022. I have curated this list from my favorite online learning platform like Udemy, Pluralsight, and Coursera and they are suitable for both beginners and intermediate developers who want to master the Swagger tool. But before we jump into these courses Let us start with the simple stuff first. What exactly is Swagger and Open API?
Swagger can be defined as a set of rules, tools, and specifications that can be used for describing and developing RESTful APIs. It is also open-source, allowing developers to create interactive and human-readable API documentation.
5 Best Online Courses to Learn Swagger and OpenAPI in 2022
1. Learn Swagger and the Open API Specification [Udemy]
3. Beginners Overview of Swagger Editor [Coursera]
And, if you find Coursera courses useful, then I suggest you join the Coursera Plus, a subscription plan from Coursera which gives you unlimited access to their most popular courses, specialization, professional certificate, and guided projects. It cost around $399/year but it's the best investment you can make to upskill yourself.
Overall a nice hands-on course to master Open API and Swagger from scratch. You can also join this course on Udemy.
5. OpenAPI: Beginner to Guru [Udemy]
I am a big fan of John Thompson teaching style and having attended his several courses on Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Maven, and Java it was no brainer for me to join this course and I must say I wasn't disappointed, It actually exceeded my expectation and I highly recommend every beginner and intermediate developer who wants to learn API documentation and Open APOI to join this course.
Frequently Asked QuestionsNow that we have seen the best online courses to learn Swagger or Open API, its time to answer frequently asked questions about Swagger and API documentation.
- The Complete Web Developer RoadMap
- Top 5 Courses to learn Angular in depth
- Top 5 Courses to learn Vue.js for Beginners
- Top 5 Courses to learn React and Redux in 2022
- 10 Web Development Frameworks Java Developer Should Learn
- The Complete React Developer RoadMap
- Top 5 Courses to Learn GraphQL For Beginners
- Top 10 Courses to Learn Web Development in 2022
- Top 5 Python Frameworks for Web Development
- 10 Courses to become a full-stack Java developer
- My Favorite Courses to learn Microservice with Spring Boot